Thursday 30 May 2013

A smiley day today. I was up early as usual , sent an email . put fresh water in the flowers ,pottered about a bit , still not showered or dressed . Then decided to have my breakfast , took it back o bed . Knock , knock !! let me in !!
There on the doorstep was bluebell !! not staying in my house she said , the man has come to do the radiators , it's freezing .
So we sat on my bed looking at Kaffe Fassett books , all cosy and warm .
I showered then off to the garden centre for elevenses , I also wanted to buy a Bowles mauve erysium . It was buy one get one free , so far so good .
We then went to the Mountain shop where we both bought stuff for the grandchildren. Then into Cotton Trader where we bought stuff for ourselves .
Back to my place for a cuppa and biscuit before setting off to our weekly sewing afternoon . All in all a full day .
I know tomorrow we are off to the hairdressers to have our locks shorn off .

1 comment:

Angela said...

If you are free on Saturday, do come over to our Great Book Sale!