Thursday 28 February 2013

Last year I printed the free BOM from Craftsy .I always wait until I have the full set before I start then I can decide on the fabric , also it seems a long winded prject waiting each month. I decided on Tuesday to make a start . I'm showing here 8 of he blocks , I have since done 2 more . There are 20 in the set . Although I have completed half the blocks I'm sure they will be a little more complex as I go along .
I'm not a fan of sampler quilts but this one looked interesting . For anyone fancying doing a sampler quilt it's still on Craftsy ,and it's free

Not sure if you can see there is a mouse here eating the crumbs that the birds left . The blackbirds are ground feeders and like their morning feed on the patio . from now they will have to use the bird table . I don't know if it's the same mouse but his happens every year.
 
I'm off now to browse Pinterest . Does anyone know how to add the pinterest button on the blog , I haven't been able to add pins since the blogger set up was changed . I do have 70 boards on there if you would like to take a look . Name Kathleen Solomi

2 comments:

Caz said...

Love the colours you have chosen!

Elizabethd said...

The colours are so pretty, and not a hint of orange!