Monday 7 January 2013

My fabric from the fabric guild U,K

These are the fabrics I bought last Friday at the sale .
fabric with carrots on
fabric with potatoes on and fabric with mushrooms on . The little ones in the family loved there pedal pusher trousers last year that featured novelty prints . there is also fabric with houses on . These were £2 per yd. the cream which is like an unbleached cotton was also £2 . I use that for applique background .
I also had 5 yds of the red to use for backing . All in all , very useful . 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jille said...

Lovely fabrics! The ones with veggies on look fun!

Elizabethd said...

Mmm. , wonder what you are planning to do!

Caz said...

One way to get your 5 a day!

tales from a handmade home said...

Gorgeous fabrics, great bargain too.

Miss Holly said...

Oh!!!! So wonderful!!!! THANKYOU so much for stopping by " seaview cottage" and leaving a comment!! I am so excited about my little studio!! My husband has done all the work in his spare time ..so it has been a long time coming....which is fine..I'm so grateful to him for doing It for me !!! I've held back on excitement because....well...I think I would explode!!!
It is going to be great!!
Love your site!!! I look forward to following you!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Sewn With Grace said...

Hi, you can find the tutorial for the Scrappy Trip Along right on my post, I have a link to it. Happy Quilting!

Elisabeth said...

The veggie fabrics are great!