Tuesday 29 January 2013

For Bluebell

I have been trying to explain over the phone to bluebell about doing a quilt medalion style as opposed to the centre being square . In my opinion a medalion wins every time .
I 'm having a few non sewing days . It means there will be no cotton trailing and falling to the floor . I won't be walking , sleeping , eating with cotton stuck to me ..
 
I started a bit of early spring cleaning . We had a sunny day on Sunday . Perfect for chasing cobwebs away from under furniture and hard to get at places .
 
I feed the birds and make sure they always have water . How do they repay me ? by leaving a message on my lovely pillow case that was hanging on my line outside  .

4 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

It's a beautiful piece of quilting. You are very talented. Bird presents are supposed to be lucky you know! Betty

Bluebell said...

Hi Kathleen, I have cut out my Dresden Plate and pressed them, thank you for the picture.

Jill xx

Elizabethd said...

I love Dresden Plate, and that one looks so attractive.

Barb Oaker said...

Your medallion is lovely..the Dresden Plate is one of my favorites. I will be doing some machine embroidery today and put borders on a child's quilt to get it ready to quilt. -Barb-