Friday 9 March 2012

LUCKY Me







Lucky me indeed . I won this felt from Laura , her blog is lupin handmade .

Laura makes the most amazing felt brooches . Toys and all sorts of whimsical things .

I have bought felt from Laura a long time ago . The colours and quality are excellent.

She is a very talented and inspiring girl .

Put lupin handmade in your Google bar and take a look at her blog.


Later today I will put a picture on my blog of how I use my felt .


I'm showing the book I have just finished reading .

It is very much of the time we are in at present . It is about news journalist .It is a story not actual . It is about 3 journalist covering Africa and the like countries . It is harrowing and sad .

1 comment:

barb's creations said...

Lovely win,will come back later to see what you make with some of the pretty colours.
Spring is just around the corner for you while over here autumn is nipping at our heels :) Barb.