Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday, Sunday



I really do seem to take it literally , Sunday the day of rest but always with the nagging feeling I should be doing something .


This morning I have sat looking at my fish . I recently bought a biorb fish bowl and I,m gradually introducing 4 fish a week . When I first had it the fish did laps around the bowl in a shoal . Now I,m lucky if I see two swimming together . They seem to spend a lot of time in the stones at the bottom .


I have my sewing machine up and ready to do a little piecing . I much prefer quilting to piecing . To me thats when life comes into the quilt . I have wonderful fabric lined up and waiting but must finish a couple of other projects that are waiting .


The weather isn't very inspirational , dull and nothing at all ish . Plenty to do in the garden but I'm not looking . As soon as the frost comes and hits the plants I'll have a good clear up.


3 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

Yes, it's Sunday! I'm like you were last week, woke this morning, thinking it was Monday!

What is a Bio orb bowl? Does it sit in your pond outside? Do you have a picture of it?

My Sister does a lot of quilt making and quilting although, she has started to machine quilt more these days. She is currently making up quilt tops ready to do some hand stitching through the winter. She's making a quilt for the Desford Medisal Centres's Christmas raffle.

Happy piecing!

Sandie xx

MyCretanlife said...

Yes, I am having a rest day today too. I have been busy all week. I used to have fish too but what is a biorb?

cottonreel said...

O.K Tomorrow a pic of the fish bowl. Watch this space