Wednesday 7 September 2011

heard the song ?



Have you heard the song Give me just a little more time , ?


I need more of it in a day . I have been trying to get outstanding jobs done before I go off on holiday .


Holidays are nice to look forward to but it's catch up time at present . Today I have done my postcard for my postcard swap . Finished the binding for my Raggedy Anne and Andy quilt . Done baking to try to use up stuff in the fridge .

Yesterday bluebell helped me clean the fish pond and clear all the fallen fruit from under the trees . We have had strong winds and rain so fruit was on the ground and the flower baskets were ruined so they had to come down . Where are those beautiful misty September mornings that turn into a lovely summer day , not happening this year up to now.

I had avery pleasant break this afternoon with two friends popping in . Tea and cake and a good gossip .

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

There always seems to be so much to do before a holiday....one goes away exhausted!