Saturday 20 August 2011

My beautiful Purchase



This is the fabric I bought at the Festival of quilts. If you notice the little vase of flowers has the same shades . I love colour and I,m wanting to get started on a quilt using this fabric but I must put the finishing touches to two projects almost finished . These are Rowan fabrics and when we go to the Malvern show I hope to purchase more .

At present I'm having difficulty leaving comment on blogs . Please don't think i,m ignoring you . NEVER! I love reading and being nosey as to what others are up to . I must get my laptop sericed or cleaned whatever it's called . It's slow and not doing what I ask of it .


Not only that , My t,vneeds retuning , Woe is me .




5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Those colours are so zingy and jewel like. I love the one with the begonia leaves on. It will be interesting to see what you make.

MyCretanlife said...

What super duper material. The colours are so bright and cheerful. Sorry to hear your having problems. These little things are sent to try us. Have a good week end. x

Sarah Jane said...

The fabrics look so crisp and alive. The finished product is sure to be spectacular with those colours.

Scrappy quilter said...

Oooh friend, I love the colors in this material. Going to make one beautiful quilt. Hugs

Cassy said...

beautiful color selection of yours.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons