Tuesday 29 March 2011

Its over for today

I have spent endless days sitting in my conservatory, warm in the sunshine . Lazily embroidering . reading , doing crosswords or just doing nothing at all . I occasionally walked in the garden to pull a weed or look at my fish . Now the rain has come my sojurn has ended . I did put a lot of plants in this morning knowing rain was forcast . Bluebell came and removed a root , the plant had been killed by the hard winter we have had , she also bought some violets and primroses from her own garden and planted them . We had coffee and nattered about this and that , browsed over patterns of quilts pending . A lovely way to spend the last few hours of a sunny day but the rain is very welcome I expect to see stuff in the garden coming on leaps and bounds now . I have just been blog browsing . I read the blog of Blueberry Heart .she is blogging about her holiday in Cyprus , Oh how my heart yearns .

2 comments:

Angela said...

After yesterdays sunshine and blue skies, the grey skies and amazingly heavy rains seem quite a change don't they. But it will do your new plants good I am sure!

Blueberry Heart said...

hi there, thanks for popping by my blog. I am so glad you liked the Cyprus sand photo! I am in awe of your quilting skills, I hope to develop my skills in that area when I have the luxury of some more time - not enough in the day at the moment!
Love your garden too,

BH x