Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tea Cosy

I was blog browsing on Saturday evening and came across this delightful tea cosy . It was on the header of a blog called spiced apple, you will find her on my side bar.

I left a message on suzie,s comment column, would she mind if I copied it, (plagarism at work)

Suzie said I could go ahead.

On Sunday morning bluebell was going to the fabric guild , I ask her to get the wool for me . I couldn,t wait to start crocheting my cosy . I finished it last night . I,m absolutely thrilled with it . I think I possibly got carried away with the size of the rose but then you cannot have too much of a good thing. Isn,t it just sooper dooper .









8 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Love it!! Both are wonderful. Hugs

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

It's adorable. I'm impressed you could make it just from seeing a picture of it!

cottonreel said...

I only made one T,cosy but I took 2 pics . I personally find I can crochet just by looking at a picture. It is easy to crochet--cottonreel

Margaret said...

What a special tea cozy! I've never seen one quite like that.
Margaret

Aunty Bee said...

I love it, it's so pretty and over the top. perfect

Unknown said...

You have done a fantastic 'copy'!
I read your request on Suzie's blog and here it is... you did it very nicely and very quick!
Congrats

Lace hearts said...

I think it's gorgeous - the rose is just a perfect size. I'm in love with your fish.... I hope you don't mind if I pop some on my blog?

Vintage Girl said...

Adorable!!