Thursday 3 December 2009

Desperate


I,m desperate to do some sewing , I have cut strips today at the sewing afternoon hoping I can get a head start at the weekend , at present I,m knitting and doing just fiddly bits that are quite nice but it isn,t like getting stuck into a project .
We had a good afternoon at the sewing group , lots of giggling and laughing, some nice show and tell .and swopping of patterns and ideas .
I went into the loft over my garage yesterday to sort out christmas decorations and what do you know ! a cheeky mouse had bitten into my reindeers bottom . I had put lentils in the stuffing to make it stand nicely, You would wonder how they could smell the lentils through thick plastic wrapping . Well the reindeer is going to have a patch on his posterier . It is a Santa with a reindeer either side of him . I cannot bear to throw it away
I,m sure like every one else I cannot believe it is christmas again already.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cottonreel, that is too funny and sad at the same time! It's like ants! Here...we don't DARE to put anything sweet out without some kind of airtight cover. *sigh*

Hope the mousies are deterred next year!!

Diane

Scrappy quilter said...

Awe those dang mice. I'm glad you can fix the reindeer. Like you, I can't believe Christmas is here again. Seems like only yesterday we were starting a new year. Hugs.

Karen said...

I wouldn't have thought about a mouse eating into the reindeer's bottom for the beans. A patch will just make it prim style!

Beedeebabee said...

Smarty little mouse! I'm happy you will be able to fix up your reindeer's bottom. I can't believe it's Christmas already either! ♥

Barb said...

I just don't know where all the times goes.....

Anonymous said...

So many projects - so little time!