Wednesday 28 October 2009

A Wonderful World

Here in England we are enjoying the most wonderful weather at present , it is so different to this time last year ,

Iv,e had a wonderful day today, I had several jobs planned but as soon as I stepped outside to feed my goldfish I knew I would be outside for the rest of the day . I,m clearing a lot of plants out , I need to clean the soil up for next spring. The house next to me has a lot of Ivy growing up the fence , as I,ve been clearing the ground the roots of the Ivy are a real network in the soil , I,m so concerned that I will never get it all out , the tiniest bit left in will start a new plant . I,ll keep at it hoping the weather stays good .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! My comment didn't post. I didn't wait long enough for the "code"!
I was saying....before the computer interrupted me...that we "seniors" go out during the week when there are no lines!
Enjoy your quilting!
Diane

Piece by Piece said...

Nice to read that you are having wonderful weather. It makes me forget the inside chores and head outside to do some work too.
Patricia

Unknown said...

So nice to get out on a beautiful day to do some yard work! It was rainy all day here, no chance of that happening. Maybe tomorrow.

Jenny said...

Yes I had a day in the garden yesterday, it's so lovely at the moment. If this keeps up the winter will be much shorter.

Elizabethd said...

I'm out this morning putting the last of the bulbs in pots. Couldnt waste such a beautiful day.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your banner with the beautiful roses!!!

Diane

cottonreel said...

I love this rose called masquerade, it was tied temporarily while I was getting Ivy roots from around it . It will have proper rose ties---------cottonreel