Saturday 19 September 2009

New Bag


Hello all my lovely friends, I haven,t been blogging for a week now,I just could not get going this last week , I was tired . Don,t know why, but I ,m ready to face the daily grind again
This is a bag I have been working on . self praise no recommendation but I think it is lovely . I bought the pattern at the Birmingham Quilt show it has been a lot of work but well worth the time. I am going to do another using Autumn colours . It is quite big so will hold a quilt for toting around.
Bluebell and myself had a day out to Ikea on wednesday, lots of fun, we had lunch there, oh! my goodness , Peshwari chicken and rice with garlic bread . We really overdid it , we were stuffed and overful . When we got home I slumped in the chair after taking indigestion tablet .I put on the T,V to try to take my mind off my indisposition, I fell asleep in the chair and woke up 2 hrs ,. later.
I hope to resume my daily blog as from today, I have missed you all and I have a lot of catching up on your blogs. I have looked at a site this morning called---http://exhuberantcolourblogspot,com/---------very interesting, xxxx








11 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW! So beautiful, I wish I was half as talented..XXX

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Well I can see why it took you more than a few days to make this. It is beautiful!

Piece by Piece said...

Wow....Absolutely beautiful. Patricia

Scrappy quilter said...

Wow, stunning. It is so colorful and pretty. I love it.

Beedeebabee said...

This is the prettiest bag I've ever seen! Just stunning! You are sooooooo talented my friend!
Hugs, Paulette =D

Elizabethd said...

What a stunning bag. I want one! You could make a little store and sell those, but I imagine they take hours to make up.

Judit said...

Hi Kathleen, Your new bag is fantastic!!!!It's very, very nice.
Hugs: Judit

Searchfamilies said...

What a beautiful bag if it wants to have a holiday it can come to my house anytime lol very nice i love it
Hugs Janice

Anonymous said...

I love your bag! It is so colorful! What fun it's going to be in fall colors too! I'll bet you didn't get bored making this because there is nothing repetitive in it.

Blessings! Diane

Angela said...

So beautiful! A lovely piece of sewing. blessings x

Mermaid's Purse said...

Oooh, I love this bag! I'm sitting here thinking of ideas for a bag or two .......... along with the million and one other things in my head lol! Am having lots of fun reading back through all your old posts!