Wednesday 8 July 2009

Water Feature


My son came to visit for 3 days ".Anything you need doing while I,m here mum " ? "just a few odd bits" I replied. He looked around , decided to put fresh sealant ruond the windows . We sat chatting about the garden, " I shall be looking at a gold fish pond sometime " said I. no sooner were the words out of my mouth than he said "lets go , I,ve all my tools with me" . By the end of the day he had achieved this .
With the sewing machine, my blogging, staring at the golfish , will I ever get any housework done? I think it will be a case of open the front door , and the back door and let the dust blow through.

6 comments:

Mary said...

What a gorgeous water feature (and such a wonderful son you have too!). I don't believe that any housework would get done either if I had such a beautiful garden to relax in while not sewing. I might even consider moving my sewing machine outdoors.

Piece by Piece said...

Your water feature looks wonderful. I have a small pond and goldfish in my garden, It is very relaxing to watch them swim through the waterlilies. I always do my housework in the morning, what does not get done will be there the next day. The afternoons I do what ever I want whether its sewing, gardening, reading or what ever. Patricia

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

How nice of your son to do that so quickly for you. And who cares about house work, I like the "open door" way of cleaning. Cute!

Scrappy quilter said...

What a wonderful son to do that for you. It looks wonderful. As to the housework, leave it. It'll still be there next month, next year. Hugs.

Gilly said...

Lovely water feature! I love the sounhd of water trickling down - so relaxing!

Fran said...

You have a great son indeed cottonreel! And, housework? What is it? :o)

P.s. My blog URL changed to http://franscrapbook.blogspot.com :o)

Best,
Fran